CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Here Goes Nothing!

So I guess it's time for me to get with it! I am have decided to try my hand at blogging even though I haven't the slightest clue what i am doing. I am one dertemined, crafty wife and mother and aparently I need yet another task on my already over flowing plate. Right now I am a stay at home mom. I have two amazing little girl's, Hayley almost nine and Emma 17 months. 10 years ago today I decided to take a journey though life with my wondeful Husband John. Amazingly we are still going strong and are going to be welcoming a third baby into this crazy world this summer. John works a lot and I am trying to kick off my from home business making tutus. Sassy heart Tutus has become not only a passion, but a bit of an obsession that I hope to share with all of you. I guess thats enough for now... Stay posted cause my little family has plenty of heart and sass to share with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment