CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter




What a wonderful morning. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not very religious. That said I do know this... Their is a God, I have complete faith in him and give thanks every day for the blessing and trials in my life. I do believe that Christ gave his life for us and that he rose so that we shall one day join him. So on this Easter I want everyone to know that I have been truly blessed in my life. Even on the worst day I am not dealt anything I cannot handle. I love my family very much and my heart melted just a little this morning as I watched my girl's happily open their Easter baskets and find their eggs. This year Emma was very excited to find the eggs. She had a look of surprise and joy on her face every time her or Hayley found one. Hayley in turn took joy in helping her find her eggs and relished in the giggles Emma had when she opened her eggs. Today is a good day for Christ has risen and I am blessed with love! I hope each of you has a wonderful Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment