CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Say a Little Prayer

A few weeks ago my mom went in for her mammogram. She got a phone call a few days later saying they saw something on the mammogram and that she needed some additional testing. She went in Monday morning and they did some scans of her breast and discovered that she does have a mass of some kind and that she needs to have a biopsy done. Thursday she goes in for the biopsy and hopefully she will have the results early next week. Needless to say my mom as well as the rest of us are feeling a little anxious and scared about this. We are hoping that it's just benign, but we all know that not everyone is so lucky. I have been saying lots of prayers for my mom and I have faith that God will not deal her or our family anything we cannot handle. I am asking that you keep my mom in your prayers during this scary time and I will update as soon as the results come back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment