CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Girls, Girls, Girls

These girls of mine keep me so busy. They have personalities that are bigger then most adults I know. They are silly, playful, joyful, out going, and adventurous. They have imaginations that are wonderful, full and bright. They are full of laughter.

These girls are caring, passionate, and helpful. They have hearts that are always overflowing with love and the desire to please others. They are daughters, sisters, friends, and some times enemies.

These girls are loud, messy, creative, smart, independent, strong, stubborn, brave and artistic. They love to dance and sing. They have eyes that sparkle and smiles that could melt your heart. They are larger then life. When they do something they don't hold back. They are shy at times and always sensitive, never wanting to hurt others and being hurt easily. I would expect nothing less since these girls are a fair mix of Meier's and Naughton's.
Above all they are mine and I am so full of pride, and love for them it's overwhelming sometimes. Each day is something new with these girls and I look forward to seeing where this little adventure called life takes them. I hope that they achieve great things and bless the world as much as they have blessed me. They are just to wonderful not to share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment